Al Tayyar Travel Group (the “Company”) (Tadawul:…
Al Tayyar Travel Group, one of the largest travel…
Al Tayyar International Transportation Agency Co. Ltd established in 1985 and converted to a limited liability company in 2004. The company now operates 59 branches nationwide, largely dealing with travel and tourism services including air cargo, customs clearance, owning and chartering of aircraft, triptique, international driving license, import and export, commercial representation and setting up human resources training centers.
This company is 95% owned by the al Tayyar Travel Group and the remaining 5% is owned by Al-Tayyar Travel, Tourism and Cargo Company Ltd.go to website